Valentine’s day is just around the corner!! Here’s a little healthy treat I baked for my family – Whole Wheat Strawberry Hearts!!
Let’s get baking…
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix the following ingredients in one bowl
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3. Add 2 cups fresh strawberries (diced) and mix to cover strawberries
4. Mix the following ingredients in another bowl:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until well-combined. Do not over-mix.
6. Pour into oiled muffin tray or heart shaped tray, and bake for 22-25 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the middle!!
7. Cool and love!!
I found the full recipe on this blog for whole wheat strawberry muffins!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hello December!! I’m starting December on a sweet note. Holiday parties are just around the corner & I’m already thinking about all the desserts we will be devouring!! I always sign up to bring dessert because hey, why not?! Everyone likes dessert!! I made this cheesecake a few weeks ago, and it was a major hit with the family. It’s super easy, and turns out perfect!! I followed the recipe by Kraft Recipes!!
Share your cheesecake pictures on instagram with the hashtag #makeitsparkle!!
I always need a little something sweet after every meal. I try to look for healthy/natural sweets. This time I decided to make my own dessert, a date bar. I researched a few “easy” date bar recipes, but I didn’t have all of the required ingredients at home. So, I decided to give it a little twist, and make my own recipe. It’s really easy! Give it a try, and let me know how you like it!