Niagara Falls – connecting Ontario, Canada and New York, USA is made up for 3 waterfalls.
– Horseshoe Falls
– American Falls & Bridal Veil Falls
Niagara Falls was created approximately 1000 years ago with glacier activity. Niagara falls produces the highest flow rate of any waterfall on earth. Every time I visit Niagara Falls, I feel a bit nostalgic. Every time someone visited us from anywhere, we would take them to the falls, have a picnic, walk around, watch the fireworks, and have the most wonderful time.
A few of my favorite things to enjoy in Niagara Falls are:
– Walk around by the falls
– Walk on Clifton Hill
– Ride the Ferris Wheel
– Lunch at Queen Victoria Place Restaurant (finger licking burgers)
– Dinner at Antica Pizzeria & Ristorante
– Stay at Embassy Suites, Hilton, Marriott or any hotel that provides a falls-view room
(it makes a difference!)
Other fun activities:
– Journey Behind The Falls
– Hornblower Niagara Cruises
– Zipline to the falls
– Whirlpool Adventure Course
– Primal Swing
– Bungy Jump
– Skylon Tower
– Plan a day trip to Niagara-on-the-lake
So much to do! Such little time!!
Have you tried any of the above activities? Which is your favorite?
Have fun this summer!!
PS: Click on the picture to shop my outfit